The Solution for Roaming Modular Furniture Sections If your sectional sofa keeps moving around, you can fasten the sections together with the Sofa Snap® bracket. Each part of the Sofa Snap® gets fastened to underneath the sofa section you want to keep together; you are now ready to "snap" the sections together. One Sofa Snap® for Each Two Modular Sections You'll need one Sofa Snap® bracket set (as pictured) for each two sections you want to keep together. (The sofa sections can easily be separated later as well.) Sofa Snap® features:
Click Here for Instructions
- Simple design
- Fixed Mount remains stationary for a stronger hold
- Easy installation using the 6 screws we provide
- Supreme quality, lifetime warranty
- While one Sofa Snap® bracket is sufficient for most applications, some customers have found that sectionals located in high-traffic environments may benefit from installing two Sofa Snap® brackets at each separation.
- In addition, the ���Fixed Mount� models (#910 and #917) are not designed to pivot, allowing a stronger connection.
- Sofa Snap® brackets may not provide a secure connection if your Sectional pieces are located on an uneven surface, or if they stand at different heights from the floor (replacing the legs to all be the same height can fix this.)