Purpose of the Low-Profile Bedframe The Low Profile Bedframe is designed to sit much lower to the floor than the traditional bedframe. This lowered height is achieved not only with shorter legs, but through the design of the bedframe itself. The result is a bedframe designed from the floor up to sit lower to the floor without any sacrifice in comfort, security, or quality of construction. Situations in Which the Low Profile Bedframe Can Be of Benefit
- There is a fear / risk of falling: Because the Low Profile Bed is closer to the floor, the fear of falling is minimized. If a fall does occur, injuries are eliminated or minimized because the bed is much closer to the floor.
- Ease of Use: Persons with mobility issues can benefit from a bed that is easier to get into and out of. Climbing and lifting needs are eliminated or minimized.
- Individual Preference: Some people just prefer sleeping on lower height beds
- Super Thick Mattresses: Can sometimes cause a bed's total height to increase to uncomfortably high levels. The Low Profile Bedframe could help bring the bed back down to a comfortable height.
- Decorative Concerns: Sometimes it is desirable to decrease a bed's presence in a room. Lowering the height of the bed is one way to accomplish this.
- The Restmore 46 Low Profile Bed Frame features reversible Headboard Brackets of sturdy construction. The brackets are riveted and fit virtually all headboards.
- The Keyslot Crossarms make assembly easy.
- The 2 1/4" Rug Rollers facilitate easy mobility (Total of 6 of which 2 are lockable).
- The #65 Adapto-Hook Headboard & Footboard Attachment Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook on brackets. Thus, a bedframe with bolt-on brackets can be used with a hook-on headboard / footboard. With this accessory, the headboard / footboard do not actually support any weight; they are attached to the bedframe for the sake of appearance.
- The #711 Bolt-On to Hook-On Bed Frame Conversion Bracket allows the consumer to convert bolt-on brackets to hook-on brackets. Thus, a bed frame with bolt-on brackets can be used with a a hook-on headboard and/or footboard. This accessory would be used when the footboard / headboard need to actually help support the bed.
- If you need the hardware (nuts, bolts, and washers) to attach your Bolt-On headboard /footboard to your bedframe, please select the Bed Frame Attachment Hardware Combo Bag.
|Bed Frame Size||Queen, King, California King|
|Attachment Style||Bolt On|
|Center Support||One Center Support Rail with two rug roller equipped legs|